Sunday, April 24, 2016

Gift Card Packet Pockets

Hi ya friends,
I have a couple of gift card packets to share today. I think these are a super cute way (and a super quick way) to present a gift card or a bit of cash. You might be asking, "Karli, did you mean pockets?" well, I made them using the Seed Packet die (Papertrey Ink). I love that it cuts and scores in one pass- easy peasy, lemon drop squeezy.

Here's the first one:
 I used the Girl's Day In stamp set (My Favorite Things). This is a vintage MFT stamp from their old "Who's that Girl" stamp line that is no longer made. :(  I colored it with Copics, added a ribbon around the packet pocket and tied a bow.

Here's the insert where I will write my message:
Here they are together:
I'm giving this to my friend with some mani money, since I don't know what her fave nail studio is.

Here's the second gift packet pocket:
I know this one's a toughie to figure out, huh *Ü*
  I used the Perk Up stamp set (MFT) and the Coffee Cup Dienamics (MFT). I masked off part of the image so I could stamp "Happy Birthday" instead and resized the sleeve so that the greeting would fit. I will be tucking in a Starbucks gift card in this one.

Here's the insert:
 And both together:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Tootles,

3 comments:

  1. wooooww
    one for a girl
    and one for a boy
    you are clever Karli
    and I want that first one please
    I have birthday 10 April and would love to have that from you so girly so pinky and the inside so adorable too
    you really made a great post again today
    see you around my friend
    miss n hugs you
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. People must squeal in delight when they receive your cards and gifts. So personal and creatives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great die for the gift card packets. Love the sentiment on the first one. You will have two very appreciative recipients.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin