Sunday, April 10, 2016

With Sympathy

Hi friends,
Today I have a sympathy card I made for a friend who lost her grandmother.
Here it is:
 I stamped the flowers from the Delicate Pretty Poppies (My Favorite Things) and heat embossed them with white embossing powder so I could do some ink blending with Ripe Persimmon, Abandoned Coral, and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks. I die cut the Stitched Oval Frame (MFT) and popped it up with foam tape. I layered the poppies and the Fanciful Flourishes die (Cheery Lynn) and adhered them to the oval frame.

Here's another peek:
 I ink blended the background & spritzed it with water. I heat stamped the sentiment from the With Sympathy stamp set (Hero Arts.) Lastly, I tucked in few Sparkling Clear sequins (Pretty Pink Posh).

Here's the innie:
 Both images come from the With Sympathy stamp set (Hero Arts).

I used this week's MFT Color Challenge #42

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Have a great week!
Tootles,

3 comments:

  1. Oh Karli
    you used the color combo so beautiful
    that flowers is stunning
    and great sympathy card you made my friend
    10 April was my bday Karli..(hint)
    hugs hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I should say this about a sympathy card--it is beautiful. The inside too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin