Tuesday, May 24, 2016

ConGRADulations!

Hi friends,
I'm back to share some graduation cards.
Here's the first:
I've created this type of card before because it comes together pretty quickly. The "congrats" die is from Taylored Expressions. It opens to reveal the white shirt inside which is where you'd write a message. (You can find a link to a tutorial on how to make this card at the end of this post.)



Here's card #2:
I used Blueprints 28 (My Favorite Things) to create a Peek-a-Boo Lift up flap Shaker card.

I also used By the Numbers Dienamics (MFT) and the Congrats die (Taylored Expressions).

Lift the flap to reveal the shaker:
 I added a strip of the Graduation Border (Taylored Expressions) and added some graduation confetti.

Card #3:
This uses my school colors. I used the Graduation Border again (TE) and only adhered the strip so that the graduates popped off the page a bit.

Here's another peek:
Here's the innie:
The congratulations die is from Simon Says Stamp.

Here are a few of the envelopes I decorated:
I used the Calli Letters stamp set (Mama Elephant) for the names. I really like how they look & it was quite easy to do! I added the Twine & Bows dies (Pretty Pink Posh) to add a finishing touch.

If you're interested in the tute for the first graduation card, you can find it ---> HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Have a great week!
Tootles,

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin